What do you think about this new M4 based iPad pro ?

chevy

Marvelous Da Vinci
Staff member
Mod
That's the first time that the iPad gets a processor that is faster than the Mac, isn't it ? Maybe M3 Max is still faster than the M4 but still, that's quite a revolution.

What do you think ?

I don't think it will explode! The economy is free fall right now and millions on Americans are out of work!

I wonder how far one can explore AI with this machine. I can run various models locally on my "old" M1Pro MacBook with just 16 GB of RAM, tuning this on a M4 with rapid RAM access must be really fun.

They could have done better! they should have used a great classic painter to paints a multiple rainbow in commercial instead!

The point was I tend to think the commercial was don't done correctly and instead should have a painter to paint the colors on a canvas! I tend to think this was a better commercial idea!

The point was I tend to think the commercial was don't done correctly and instead should have a painter to paint the colors on a canvas! I tend to think this was a better commercial idea!
Yes, having a real artist doing artist work. For me an artist know art in theory and in manual. In French we have few words "art", "artiste", "artisan" that are built around the same root and describe art (as the result of what the musician or the painter is doing) and person who can generate the art (the musician, the painter) and the person who knows how to do something (the smith, the carpenter ...) - like "state of the art" in English.

The Apple commercial was just crushing the latest to suggest that a stupid AI in a stupid plate of aluminium and glass could replace it.

Back